Saturday, July 18, 2015

Napoleon Perdis Nude U Eyes, Cheeks and Brows Palette - I've Never Loved Going Nude So Much!


So a little while ago I decided to treat myself to a little gift. As I have mentioned previously I have been feeling a bit crappy lately due to having quite a few unexpected problems with my second pregnancy which has included having skin that has turned into the surface of the planet Mars.

Due to this I've toned down my use of bright makeup a lot and have been focusing more on covering my horrible skin as best as I can and keeping the rest of my look as polished and un-attention seeking as possible.

Hence my recent love for this wonderful palette!


I have always had a bit of a soft spot for Napoleon Perdis products and have never really been disappointed by any that I have tried. After seeing rave after rave of the Nude U Eyes, Cheeks and Brows Palette everywhere, I seriously could not resist getting my hands on one when I was browsing through my local David Jones one day.


Isn't it pretty??


This is seriously one versatile palette and using it has reduced my getting ready time substantially in the mornings.

I have become a bit obsessed with using a combination of the second shade on the top row as a base all over my eyelids, then using the shade on far right on the bottom row blended in the outer corner along with the darkest brown in my crease. I also love using the purple shade as a quick eyeliner to brighten the look ever so slightly.

I also love using the shade on the far right of the bottom row to fill in my brows as it matches them perfectly. The first shade on the top row makes such a lovely inner corner and cheekbone highlighter too and any of the browner shades would be great for contouring if you really wanted to make the most out of this great little palette!

Now, for some swatches:
Napoleon Perdis Nude U Palette - Top Row
Napoleon Perdis Nude U Palette - Bottom Row
One other thing I love about this palette is how soft and blendable the powders are. The shades are all buildable in their intensity and they blend like there's no tomorrow. I find that they last most of the work day without creasing too which is something that I have problems with quite often because of my stupid hooded eyes.

Have you tried this little gem of a palette yet? Is it just me or has Napoleon Perdis really stepped things up a level with their products lately?

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...