Monday, March 30, 2015

Face of Australia Glossy Lip Crayon in Peach Parfait


So I grabbed this lip crayon a little while ago during a random Priceline visit as the shade looked really pretty when I swatched it in store.


Unfortunately I was severely disappointed when I got home and tried it on my lips and I still haven't really warmed to it yet.

This frosty peach/orange shade just doesn't seem to work at all with my skin tone and I actually think it makes me look years older whenever I wear it. The colour seems to really bring out the orange in my freckles too which I absolutely hate!

Face of Australia Glossy Lip Crayon in Peach Parfait - Natural Light
Face of Australia Glossy Lip Crayon on Peach Parfait - With Flash

It's such a shame really as I absolutely love the other three Face of Australia lip crayons that I have in Macaron, Sundae and Cupcake (previously reviewed here) and was looking forward to adding a new love to my lip crayon collection.

Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

There seems to be a few different shades in this range now and I'd love to know if anyone has tried any of the others and recommend them?

Also, huge apologies for the lack of actual lip swatches lately but pregnancy has not been very kind to my skin at all and I have pimples and redness galore all over my face that no amount of foundation or concealer seems to make acceptable for face photography. I'm really hoping it calms down soon. Sigh!

Have a great week!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...