Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cherry Brown Natural Lipstick in Hot Pink






I received this lipstick as part of a Nature's Beauty Bag a while ago and have recently started wearing it on a regular basis.

Cherry Brown make natural lipsticks and natural mineral cosmetics in the Huon Valley, Tasmania, Australia. According to their website, everything is made from only the best natural ingredients including extra-virgin oils and mineral colours.  All products are free from chemicals, animal products and synthetic dyes. No palm oil is used in any of our products and they are all suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

Here is some information on their Natural Lipstick range:


'Our lipsticks are super moisturising and are made with pure ingredients like apricot kernel oil and extra virgin macadamia nut oil. 

Our lipsticks are free from:
  • Animal testing
  • Petroleum products
  • Palm oil in any of its forms
  • Animal Ingredients
  • Chemical additives
  • Preservatives
  • Synthetic dyes and colours
  • Micronised ingredients
  • Nanoparticles



 


The shade I received was Hot Pink and it is definitely true to its name. This shade is not for the faint of heart as it is such a vibrant, hot pink on the lips with cool undertones.

'Cherry Brown Natural Lipstick in Hot Pink - Natural light'
 
'Cherry Brown Natural Lipstick in Hot Pink - With flash'
Surprisingly I've been getting quite a bit of wear out of this lipstick even though it is so bright, mainly because I have been a bit lazy lately with the rest of my face makeup so putting on some bright lips seems to make me feel put together even when the rest of my makeup is quite bland.


This lipstick can be worn quite sheer with just one swipe or it can be built up to be a beautiful vibrant pink on the lips with a few coats. It's quite moisturising on the lips and doesn't feel dry at all as it wears off. I usually get around 3-4 hours of wear from it under normal circumstances before needing to touch it up.

What I also love about this lipstick is that it doesn't really have any noticeable taste as far as I can tell and no scent either which is always a big winner with me.

If you have never checked out anything by this Australian brand I definitely recommend having a look at their website. They have a few different shades in their lipstick range as well as other products such as mineral makeup and eye makeup. I'm always on the hunt for a good Aussie brand and get very excited when I come across a new one.

Has anyone else ever tried any products from Cherry Brown before?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...