Thursday, February 12, 2015

Nivea In-Shower Rich Body Lotion Skin Conditioner






So, I must confess that I have a new love and it comes in the form of this lovely blue packaging pictured above.

As any long-time readers will know, I suffer from bouts of the driest of dry, itchy skin and can be prone to eczema when it's either really, really hot, or really, really cold. Normally, I have to moisturise every time I get out of the shower otherwise I will pay for it all day/night by itching all over the place, but sometimes I seriously just cannot be bothered, even though I know the consequences.

A little while ago I discovered this little beauty when doing my weekly grocery shopping at Coles and decided that it couldn't hurt to give it a go and see what miracle it could weave on my skin.

What the packaging claims:

' The caring formula optimally works with your wet skin and is quickly absorbed. Result: A silky, solft skin feeling when stepping out of the shower. There is no need to apply a normal body lotion afterwards. Suitable for use after shaving and depilation.'

Well, it has definitely been a bit of a miracle worker for me, that's for sure. Firstly, I love how quick and easy it is to apply while I am still in the shower and now it has just become a part of my normal routine in there before I finish up.



The lotion itself is a little bit thicker than your average moisturiser and all I do is squeeze a palm-sized amount into each hand then quickly distribute it evenly all over my body. Once I've applied it everywhere I do a quick rinse under the running water then I'm done!

I notice that the water kind of beads on top of my skin once this is applied, almost like you see on your car when it's had a polish recently and when I step out of the shower I feel like I have the softest skin around.

The scent is the original Nivea trademark scent which I have always loved as it takes me back to my childhood when my mother used to use their original face cream and it does linger very subtly on the skin after application which I don't mind.

One thing I am going to seriously love about this product is the fact that in the middle of winter there will be no mad moisturising dash after my shower to try and minimise the time spent in the freezing cold before being able to get dressed. I'll be able to just get it all over and done with while still under the lovely hot running water and towel off and get dressed straight away!

Has anyone else tried this product yet? Did you love it as much as I do?

Have a lovely week.

Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...