Monday, June 16, 2014

Nails of the Week - Furless Cosmetics Professional Nail Lacquer in Freak


A little while ago I was asked if I'd like to try out some of the new Furless Nail Lacquers and being the nail polish hoarder that I am I just couldn't say no.

The first colour that really got my attention was Freak. It's a gorgeous deep green bordering on emerald and it's quite unlike any other green that I have in my polish collection.

The below images were taken in natural lighting with no flash:


Here is a little bit about the Furless Cosmetics Professional Nail Lacquers from their website:

'Indulge yourself with our professional vegan and cruelty free nail lacquer. Furless nail polish is long wearing, fade resistant and is free from toluene, formaldehyde, carmine, and dibutyl phthalate.'

I have to say that I love me a good green nail polish and I can see me getting a lot of wear out of this shade.

Here is what this polish looks like with flash:


What I like about this polish is that it goes on nice and smooth and doesn't bubble or take too long to dry. The formula was quite thin though and I did need to apply three coats to get a good opaque coverage. If you look closely at the first picture above with flash you can just see that on my index finger you can see through the tip of the nail just slightly even after three coats but it isn't noticeable at all in regular light.

Very soon I will also be showing you the shades 'Polished' which is described as a shiny metallic bronze as well as 'Attention Seeker', a very bright pinky purple.

Considering these nail lacquers are only priced at $12.00 each they're definitely good value and I may have been spotted checking out their website to see what other shades I may add to my collection :-)

Has anyone else tried these nail lacquers yet? I'd love to know what other shades are good.

Have a great week.

Michelle xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...