Saturday, May 24, 2014

Face of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Creme in Love Berry






So, when Priceline had their last sale I went a little crazy and bought way too many things. One of them was this Face of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Creme in Love Berry.





The Lasting Looks Lip Cremes are bold colours that are supposed to be super intense and last for hours. They are enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to keep lips soft and they dry to a semi-matte finish.


When I first swatched this lipstick I absolutely fell in love with how bright and vivid it was. I'm not usually brave enough to wear really bright lipsticks but this colour just seemed to sing out to me so I couldn't resist adding it to my basket.





The shade Love Berry is a super bright fuschia that is great for a bit of a pick-me-up on days when the rest of my make-up is fairly minimal. This lipstick definitely lasts and lasts and I've found I get a good 4-5 hours of wear before I need to touch up. It fades to a lovely pink stain too which is nice in itself.




I do find it a little bit drying when applied on its own but I am always a big fan of applying some lip balm underneath my lipsticks anyway. It has a very subtle vanilla taste and scent which is a lot more pleasant to me than their other Lip Quench lipsticks. I haven't noticed any bleeding into the lip lines with this lipstick and I must say I am actually a big lover of lipsticks that have a rounded bullet like this one rather than a pointed one. For some reason I find them easier to apply.





These lipsticks come in 7 different shades and I'm still tossing up which one I wish to add to my collection next as they are definitely a great buy at a RRP of $10.95.

Have you tried any of these Lip Cremes yet?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. That's very pretty pink colour Michelle. I've never tried this lip creme before. I'm very wary of lip products that are drying even the slightest bit. Even applying lip balm beforehand usually doesn't save me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find most lip products drying in some way. I always seem to have dry lips and get nervous if I don't have a lip balm of some description within arms reach during the day! Therefore I might not be the best judge on whether lip products are drying or not as I rarely find one that isn't to some degree.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...