Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nails of the Week - A French Manicure with a Difference: Nude Nails with Blue Tips


We had a friend's wedding last weekend and this is the mani that I decided to do for the occasion. I don't know what possessed me to try this as I wasn't wearing anything even remotely blue but sometimes I just like to try something different for a change.



This nail look was done using one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Colour in Petal Pusher as a base and then two coats of Revlon Perfumed Nail Enamel in Mint Fizz.


I really like this combination and the fun look of the blue tips. Now I'm inspired to try this again with all manner of colour combinations!


What do you think? Is this a look you would try yourself?

Have a great weekend.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...