Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nails of the Week - Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Wind Fall

I realised the other day that I haven't done a nail post in such a long time so I thought I'd share a shade that I have been wearing an awful lot this summer due to it just being what I think is a 'happy' sort of shade. It's also obviously a green shade which means I was just destined to love it because I have a tendency to be a little bit obsessed with anything I can get my hands on that is green.






This shade is one of the Top Speed range from Revlon and is called Wind Fall. It's a hard green to describe (something I'm normally pretty shocking with anyway) but it's kind of a cross between a green and an aqua to me.





I've always been a big fan of Revlon polishes and have quite a few of them now because they seem to always be a consistent formula that applies well, have a nice shine and last for days. I never seem to have much trouble with Revlon polishes bubbling or streaking either and usually only need to apply two coats to get great coverage.




I personally just love this shade because it's a bit quirky and makes me smile when I look at it. I know it's not a shade that would appeal to everyone but where would the fun be if we were all the same, right?

What polish shades have you been loving lately? 

Michelle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...