Friday, September 13, 2013

Styli-Style Timeless Lipstick in Jewels


I love a berry shade of lippy. I have to admit that I actually prefer pink and berry shades over red and oranges any day. For some reason they seem to suit my pale skin tone better and I find I can match my eye makeup a lot better to berry shades as well.

When I received this Styli-Style lipstick in the shade Jewels in a past monthly sample box (I can't remember which one for the life of me) I was very excited as the shade looked like it was made for me.


I'd never actually heard of this brand before so did a little bit of research and found that they are a USA company and not much else. Their website is a little bit vague on any further details. If anyone knows some helpful information they'd like to share about this brand I'd love for you to leave a comment!

Anyway, this lipstick looks quite a bit darker in the bullet than it really is when applied. It actually ends up being a lovely dark pink/light berry shade when applied onto the lips.







I have practically been living in this lipstick during the past couple of months as I just love the shade and find it so versatile. It is also quite long wearing and fades to a pretty pink stain. It can feel a little drying on the lips sometimes though but I always make sure that I apply a lip balm prior to wearing it and that seems to take care of that problem pretty easily.

It has a very subtle smell and taste too which is a big winner to me.

Has anyone else used this brand of lipstick before or any other products from this brand?

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty shade of pink! I've never heard of the brand before. Maybe they just started out and hence the lack of information on their site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not sure. It's a shame because I'd love to know more about them.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...