Friday, August 16, 2013

Nude By Nature - BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream


So, I have been meaning to write a post about this cream for an awfully long time but just kept forgetting!!

Today I finally realised I still hadn't done it so here is my review of this cream for your enjoyment :-)

I have been using the Nude By Nature BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream on and off for a good couple of months now after receiving it in a past Bellabox (I think?).

At first this BB Cream and I had issues. I mean REAL issues! I found it so hard to work with and just kept getting very frustrated every time I tried to apply it of a morning. It dries very fast to a matte finish and becomes practically impossible to work with once it has passed the point of blendability. If I tried to apply too much I ended up with streak city all over my face and if I applied too little I ended up being stuck with an unfinished face that was practically impossible to blend and even out.

Then, one day I finally found the exact amount I needed to apply to get perfect coverage for my face and a love affair was finally born. See, love can be something that can grow on you eventually.......

Here is a little bit about this BB Cream:

'Our BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream takes the best skin care mixed with the best in mineral make-up to give your skin the nourishing softness you like, with the flawless finish we love. BB instantly hydrates, corrects, perfects, protects and gives your skin natural radiance in one lightweight application. BB you best, beautiful self with this natural wonder!'

So, once I found the perfect application amount I became hooked on this cream. Once it sets it gives such a nice matte finish to the skin that is ideal for those days you just want to walk straight out the door without any fuss. It covers small blemishes with ease and makes the skin look nice and even in a way that a regular tinted moisturiser just doesn't seem to achieve.


This BB Cream comes in three shades, Light, Medium and Dark according to Nude By Nature's website.

The shade I received was Medium which is a tad too dark for me, especially now it's winter and I've resorted to my almost ghost-like paleness again. But, I wouldn't say that it's so dark that I feel I have a mask on so I've still been using it over the past few weeks on a regular basis. I'm lucky that I have been blessed (??) with a lot of freckles so it tends to be a similar shade to them and therefore blends over my face quite well. I think the light shade would have been a perfect match though so may look into trying this next time.

The scent of this BB Cream is a winner too. It's quite pleasant without being too overpowering and doesn't stay with you all day which I think is a bonus.

Overall, this is probably one of the better BB Creams I have used so far and seems to be the one I reach for most often.

Has anyone else tried this BB Cream yet? Do you find it as temperamental to apply as I do?

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. :) I haven't tried this BB cream. You mentioned that it's matte. I'm more into a satin or dewy finish.

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, it wasn't an easy battle but I got there in the end :-)

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...