Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm Still Alive

HI all, just wanted to leave a quick post to let you know that I'm still here but just needed to have a little break for a couple of weeks.

I've been trying to wear way too many hats lately and it finally caught up with me in a very stressful way so unfortunately I had to let a couple of things go for a little bit and blogging was one of them.

We're currently renovating our house and the trials of that plus trying to run my own business from home while also trying to be a good attentive mother to our very active and demanding two year old and everything else that just keeps popping it's head up in life has been exhausting lately so something had to give.

I will definitely be back in a couple of days once things have settled down a bit so please stay tuned!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...