Monday, April 1, 2013

Nails of the Week - OPI Nail Lacquer in I Want To Be A-Lone Star

I have been sporting this gorgeous pale icy blue all this week and even though I love the colour it has to be one of the most high maintenance shades I have worn in a long time.

Firstly it takes three coats to become opaque and I have to always wait forever between coats so that it doesn't bubble or streak.

When I have the time and can be bothered though it really is such a pretty polish and because it needs three coats it wears for over a week with very minimal chipping.


I only have a small handful of OPI polishes because even though they have such a massive range of colours I've never been fully won over by their formula.

Maybe there's just something wrong with me considering how popular they are??

Does anyone else think OPI are a little overrated or is it just me who should be hanging my head in shame?

I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend :-)

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...