Sunday, April 7, 2013

FOTD - My Attempt at a Wearable Blue Eyeshadow Look

Howdy everybody. I've decided I'm going to try and make a really good attempt at posting more FOTD's from now on.

I usually always have such good intentions of doing this whenever I get ready but then most of the time I'm in such a rush and completely forget to photograph myself before I leave, or, I usually forget to keep out the products I use and then can't remember what they were afterwards!

The other day I felt like wearing a blue eyeshadow look and ended up with the below finished product. It was actually quite basic and quite a wearable look for the day I thought:



Once I broke down what I used to create this look I realised there were a lot of Mirenesse products for some reason. This was a total coincidence and really wasn't intentional at all! Here is what I used:


Face
Innoxa Tinted Moisturiser in Nude Beige
Natio Mineral Pressed Powder in Medium Tan
Mirenesse Cheeky Blush in Russian Rose

Eyes
Mirenesse Seamless Velvet Shadow in Greek Goddess
Bourjois Smoky Effect Eyeliner in Dark Purple
Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Mascara in Black

Lips
I mixed together my Napoleon Perdis Lip Patrol lipstick in Private Kiss and Mirenesse French Kiss Lip Cocktail in Bellini to create a really nice and soft pink shade.

I really like the Mirenesse eye shadows and wear them quite often. They are a lovely consistency and really easy to blend out. The blue shadow with purple liner was a combination I haven't tried before but really liked once it was finished.

Mixing different shades of lipstick is something I have been experimenting with a lot lately as well.

I also love days like this when my skin is behaving and I can get away with a bit of tinted moisturiser and powder and not worry about foundation or concealer. It doesn't happen very often but I certainly embrace it when it does.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...