Friday, April 19, 2013

FOTD featuring Arbonne Cosmetics

A couple of days ago I reviewed some products from the Arbonne Cosmetics range here and decided to post a quick FOTD which I did incorporating all of those products for what I think is an easy and very simple daytime look.


For this look I used the following products:


Face: Nude by Nature BB  5 in 1 Miracle Cream, Mirenesse Touch On Concealer in Golden Cream, Arbonne Cosmetics Blush in Blossom, b Collection by Bloom Cheek Tint in Napa Valley (to highlight), Australis Bronzing Powder in Golden (to contour)

Eyes: Arbonne Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Divine Plum blended out all over lid, Mirenesse Touch Up Brow Sculptor, Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Mascara in Black

Lips: Arbonne Cosmetics Lipstick in Scarlet


I'm absolutely loving bolder colours on my face at the moment now it's getting a bit cooler temperature wise.

Is anyone else embracing darker shades now we're heading into more chilly weather?

Michelle xx

1 comment:

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...