Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blogger is not allowing me to reply to comments

Hi all, I just wanted to say that I promise I'm not being totally rude lately but for the past week Blogger has not been letting me reply to any comments on my blog and just keeps signing me out.

For some reason my Google ID isn't registering when I open my blog to comment anymore and I have tried everything to fix it!

I can't even send Google any feedback because it keeps asking me to log in when I try and then keeps redirecting me back to the login page rather than moving forward.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? Any advice as to what I can do to fix this problem would be appreciated because it's becoming extremely frustrating now.

***Update*** - I've found that if I use another browser I have no problems so there's obviously an issue with Internet Explorer for some reason. Oh well, at least I can reply to comments again!

I hope everyone has had a better week than me!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...