Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 'Her Fashion Box' - Classic

Yep, this week was a great mail week with the arrival of the April 'Her Fashion Box'. This was something I was really looking forward to as I wanted to see if they could follow up on the greatness of the first box last month.

So, without any further hesitation, here is the contents of the Classic April box:


1)  Sterling Silver Cuff (RRP listed as $39.95) - I seriously wish I was a silver jewellery wearer as I love this cuff but I just don't think silver goes with my pale skintone. I've been trying to wear it around the house to see if I can get used to seeing it on and am kind of coming around. One day I might find the perfect outfit this will go with and ditch my usual gold-toned jewellery.

2) Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in Light/Medium and Self Tanning Mitt (RRP $19.95 for the tan and $9.95 for the mitt) - I have been trying to embrace the self-tan a lot more this year after my mission to tan last year and I decided to buy myself my first ever tanning mitt only last month can you believe? If only I'd waited a little longer! I haven't tried Bondi Tan before so am excited to try it out and I guess it can't hurt to have a spare mitt on hand.

3) Schick Hydro Silk Razor (RRP $10.00 for 1 Razor + 1 Cartridge) - I'm always definitely interested in trying out new razors for when I'm too lazy to wax or use my epilator and need a quick de-fuzz job done so this will certainly get used.

4) ModelCo Lip Duo Lipstick & Gloss - Nude Lipstick & Watermelon Gloss (Full size, RRP $24.00) - This is a great useful two-in-one product that will definitely come in handy for carrying in the handbag or purse. I wish I'd gotten a bit of a brighter colour than Nude but at least I know it will be an easy go-with-everything shade. The only thing I find mystifying about this is that it has a mirror built into the middle which is kind of useless because the lipstick and lip gloss both come out from the centre so you can't actually see the mirror when applying. Weird....

5) ModelCo Eyedefine Eye Pencil - Black (Full size, RRP $26.00) - This eye pencil claims to stay soft for applying and then drying in 30 seconds to a smudge proof finish. It also has an inbuilt sharpener.

The box also contained a detailed mini magazine again that listed all the information about each product plus some added extras such as links to how-to's, reviews and outfit ideas for the jewellery received.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the contents of this box and have certainly gotten value for money.

What do you think of the April Classic box?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...