Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Bellabox

A couple of days ago I received the April Bellabox and I have to say that it was quite a good one this month.

Here's what was in my box this month:


1) Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel (7gm sachet, RRP $69.00 for 60gm) - This is a face mask that claims to draw out positively charged bacteria (??) and impurities from deep within the skin. Sounds intriguing....

2) Lash Card (2 card sample pack, RRP $7.95 for 10 cards) - These are supposed to be placed behind the lashes when applying mascara to improve length, prevent clumping and smudging. Another intriguing product...

3) Indio Skin Tonic (30ml sample, RRP $44.00 for 200ml) - This is a hydrating mist that uses natural botanical ingredients to protect the skin against moisture loss.

4) Ayurda Skin Perfecting Moisturiser and Skin Firming & Toning Cream (10gm & 5ml samples respectively, RRP $79.95 for 120ml Moisturiser, the other isn't listed) - The moisturiser contains ingredients to increase blood circulation for even skin tone. There isn't any information listed for the Skin Firming & Toning Cream so I think this was an added extra sample.

5) Proplenish Marine Collagen Sachets (3 x 3gm sachets, RRP $49.95 for 30 sachets) - These are supposed to be consumed once a day by dissolving into water. Apparently it promotes beautiful healthy skin, hair and nails. A bit odd but I'm willing to give it a go!

6) Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour - Graphite Gravity (Full size, RRP $16.95) - I haven't actually tried any of the magnetic polishes as yet so am super excited to give this one a go. The shade I received is a dark gunmetal grey.

7)  Cedel Dry Conditioner (30gm sample, RRP $7.99 for 100gm) - Wow, I can't believe we now have Dry Conditioner as well as Dry Shampoo. Seriously, how different can this really be to leave-in conditioner products? Oh well, it's definitely something I will get some use out of with my fine, frizzy hair.

So, that's what I received for the month of April. It's certainly a fully packed box this month and everything is useful to me which is great.

What do you think of the April box? 

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...