Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nails of the Week - Australis Nail Colour in Bombshell


I now have a new favourite polish and funnily enough it's a colour that I normally detest; Pink!!

Bombshell is one of those polishes that really make you look twice. It's such a super bright and eyecatching shade and I couldn't help but keep looking at my nails when I had it on.




This polish was virtually opaque in just one coat but I applied two just to make it that little bit stronger on the nails. Amazingly it lasted for almost a week without any chips too.

 
 

I usually have a fear of anything that is bright pink as it takes me back to my childhood where my mother literally saturated me in the colour because she just couldn't understand that I was more my father's daughter and preferred to be underneath cars and getting coated in grease rather than wearing pink ruffles and sipping tea with her.

BUT, I have to give credit where credit is due and that is with this shade because it is fricken awesome!

Has anyone else fallen in love with this shade too?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a stunning pink!

    I love your blog and nominated you for a Liebster award. I hope you have a lovely day :)

    Click here to get the award and find out all the details: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks :-)
      It's definitely a shade that I'm going to be getting a heap of wear out of this summer.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...