Saturday, December 22, 2012

EOTD Featuring Savoir Faire Limited Edition Kit in 'Winter'


I couldn't help but start playing with my new Savoir Faire kit as soon as at arrived in my December Bellabox and this is one of the first looks I created and am really loving. It's a very subtle smokey eye using the burgundy and rust shades in the kit as the main look.

(Eyeshadow shades from left to right: Top row - Devout, Kinetic, Immortal & Bottom Row - Spicy, Liberating, Vivacious)
 



For this look I used the shade 'Kinetic' on the outer 'V', then applied some 'Spicy' to the inner half of the lid. I then used the shade 'Devout' to blend out the other two shades up over the crease and towards the brow bone.
Then just because I was being lazy and couldn't be bothered reaching for anything else, I applied the shade 'Immortal' along the top and lower lashes like an eyeliner.
I finished it all off with my Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black.





This to me is a nice subtle way to dip your toe in a smokey eye without going too extreme. To make this a bit more night time appropriate I'd add more of the burgundy Kinetic shade to darken the outer 'V' a bit more and amp up the black liner a bit.

This is a lovely kit and the eyeshadows are very pigmented and so easy to blend. I can't wait to try some more looks and am especially keen to try 'Vivacious' next.

Has anyone else tried Savoir Faire eyeshadows before?

Michelle xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle I got the winter kit in my bellabox too! I gothaven't started playing with them yet but I'm really keen to now. That's a beautiful look u came up with x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great kit as the colours are all lovely enough to wear on their own or mixed together. I'm going to get some great use out of mine I think!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...