Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Addiction - Mirenesse Crystal Colour Drops Hydrating Mineral Powders

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have great plans to bring in the New Year. Sorry I have been absent a bit lately but hubby has had the week off so we've had some much needed family time which meant blogging had to take a back seat unfortunately. He also rebuilt my laptop during the week (the benefit of living with a Network Engineer) to try and make it run better for me so hopefully I'll have no more issues for a while.

Anyway, today I just had to talk about a product that I have been using non-stop over the past month which is my Mirenesse Crystal Colour Drops Hydrating Mineral Powders.



This is a great multi-use palette which contains a contouring shade, a highlight shade and two blush shades.

It's a huge competitor to my beloved Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette which I was obsessed with for a little while, but this one just manages to stay in front by having the extra blush shade.


These powders are lovely and soft and blend perfectly. They are extremely pigmented which means a light hand is needed, especially for the rosy shade and the contouring shade. I am in love with the peachy shade as it is the perfect shade of blush for my pale skintone when I'm after a natural look.

These also make great eyeshadows if you're in a hurry as they don't crease or disappear but last the entire day on the face.

I love multi use palettes like this because they just make life so much easier and are great for travelling.

This palette usually retails for $59.95 but Mirenesse is having a 35% off sale at the moment so you could score it for around $39 if you're quick.

Has anyone else tried this great product yet?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...