Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rich Skincare - Advanced Peptide Night Cream

I received the Rich Skincare Ultra Hydrating Day Cream a little while ago to review and as a thank you I was given a 20% off code to purchase any other Rich Skincare items that I wanted to try. I decided to try the Advanced Peptide Night Cream in conjuction with the Day Cream and I have to say that I am very happy with my choice!



This night cream comes in a large pump dispenser that is sturdy and easy to use. The cream itself is a lovely white cream that is to me the perfect consistency. It absorbs into my skin really fast and makes it feel super soft and smooth. In the morning my skin feels a little like velvet which I just love.

Here's what the Rich Skincare website says about this cream:

'A rich restorative cream for intensive nightly repair. Formulated with Soy Proteins, Ceramides and Vitamin A to help stimulate collagen and elasticity, and restore the protective barrier function of the skin. Abundant in natural antioxidants for healing and balancing skin tone, and moisturising elements for essential hydration.'

  • Vitamin A promotes the enzyme activity in the skin. It thickens the epidermis and can regenerate skin prematurely aged by UV-radiation.
  • Green Coffee seed provides anti-oxidative, moisturising, softening and toning qualities ideal for mature and damaged skin.
  • Kakadu Plum is a native Australian tree used extensively for its natural healing properties. It is known to have ten times the amount of Vitamin C found in other fruits, making it an excellent antioxidant.
  • Matrixyl® 3000 is one of the most proven anti-ageing peptide complexes used in skincare today. Studies have shown it effective in stimulating the skin to produce more collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, resulting in firmer, younger-looking skin.


  • All I can say is that this cream has done wonders for my skin and since using it in conjuction with the Day Cream and some Jojoba Oil every second day or so my skin has been in the best condition I have ever seen it in. I've had no dry patches, no super oily patches, no major breakouts and my face just looks brighter and more awake now.

    If only I'd been able to use these products years ago!

    Rich Skincare can be purchased from their website here.

    Has anyone else tried and loved this brand as much as me?

    Michelle xx


    ***This product was purchased with my own money using a discount voucher supplied as a Thank You for reviewing the Day Cream. This in no way affects my opinion on the product itself***

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I would love to read your comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...