Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nails of the Week - Rubi Shoes Nail Polish in Miami Coral


I'm a really big fan of these polishes as they have a really nice consistency that is easy to apply, are opaque in two coats, dry reasonably fast and have a lovely shine all on their own without needing a topcoat.


I had been wearing this shade on my toes for ages before remembering that I hadn't actually posted about it before. Miami Coral is a lovely coral red that is great for the warmer weather we are finally starting to have now.


On my ring finger I have applied two coats of Ozotic's glitter polish in No. 530 just for something a little different.


These are such cheap polishes (around $2 I think!) and are sold in most Rubi Shoes stores. For the price they are super value for money. The only thing that might put anyone off is the strong chemical smell the polish can have when first applied. This does go away pretty quickly once it dries though.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...