Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September Empties

Ok, I know this post is a little late, but that's just the story of my life at the moment so I just have to deal with it.

September was a pretty sad month for empties and I didn't really get through much at all. I've been trying with all my might to get through all my samples lately so that's putting a bit of a dampener on the use of any full size products that I have.

Anyhoo, here is what I got through last month:


1) Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes - I loves these face wipes and could not get enough of their scent. They smell so fresh and after a big night out when one of these is wiped across my tired face it's so relaxing and makes me feel a little less feral before going to bed. They clean practically all traces of makeup from my skin and are moisturising enough that I can sometimes skip the night cream after using them if I am particularly tired and my skin still feels soft and smooth.

2) Audra James Botanicals Bespoke Body Oil and Calm Body Wash - I suffer from migraines and Audra make up a couple of blends for me a little while ago which included this relaxing de-stress body oil. It was such a beautiful scent full of citrusy goodness that I used to put in the bath and relax my migraine away with.
The Calm Body Wash was also a blend made to try and combat my eczema as I went through a particularly bad period where showering was torture. It was such a soothing wash that made me feel nice and clean without drying out my skin in any way.

3) Matrix Biolage Smoothing Conditioner - I didn't really like using this conditioner as it made my hair feel a bit straw like after use. Enough said....

4) Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - Aveeno is a brand I have used often and have never been disappointed with. This is a basic lotion that is lovely on the skin and one that I would buy again in a flash.

5) Rich Skincare Caffeine Eye Serum - This was a lovely serum that I used every morning to reduce my dark circles and make me look like I got many more hours of sleep a night than I really did. It sinks in super fast and doesn't irritate the eye area in any way.

6) Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream - This was a tiny sample that was only good for one use but the one use I did get seemed nice. I'd like to try it again if given the chance.

7) Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel - This was a great cleanser that didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all and left my face feeling clean and soft. I'd definitely purchase this as it's quite difficult for me to find a cleanser that doesn't irritate.

8) L'Oreal Youth Code Luminosity Serum - I loved this product and have it on my future want list. It made my skin really glow and left it feeling so soft and supple after use. Definitely a great product.

9) Avene Eluage Eye Contour Care - This seemed like a good eye cream as far as I could tell. I didn't really notice any obvious improvement to the eye area after use but it didn't irritate at all and absorbed fairly quickly. I think the size of the sample wasn't really big enough to get a good indication of how it worked though.

10) EmerginC Phytocell Cream and Kombucha Cleanser - I love this brand and have tried some of these samples before. They are definitely on my wish list for the future.

So, that's it for my September empties.

If you have an empties post I'd love to know about it!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...