Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jojoba Oil - The best thing for my skin since sliced bread!

Well ok, my skin doesn't actually eat sliced bread but you get the gist. I have recently discovered the unbelievable benefits of using Jojoba Oil on my skin and I have to say that I can't believe it took me this long!

I'd been debating getting myself some for quite some time but just never took the plunge because I can have quite oily skin on certain areas of my face sometimes and I still can't get my head around using oil to treat oil.

Anyhoo, my dilemma was solved when Tegan at Tegania's Thoughts held a giveaway a couple of months ago to win some Ecolife Jojoba Oil and I amazingly won! You can't understand how excited I was. I never win anything!

So when my little bottle of goodness arrived in the mail I couldn't wait to try it out and see what it would do for my sensitive and oily, but eczema prone, skin.


Since receiving it I have been using it at night after my shower on cleansed skin every second day or so before I apply my usual night cream. I am now extremely proud to say that my skin is seriously in THE BEST condition that it has ever been in my entire 33 years on this earth. I haven't had any of my usual dry spots around my nose and eyes and my pores have literally been shrinking in front of my eyes.

And the best thing? My skin has never felt so smooth. It's like I've exfoliated every night even though I haven't. It's amazing!

After having so much success with the skin on my face I then decided to try out some other uses for this miraculous oil. I've since discovered that it is great for when I have an irritated scalp which happens now and then if I try a different shampoo or conditioner, it's awesome as a de-frizzing oil on the ends of my hair, it makes a great soothing additive to a bath and also soothes any eczema flare ups that happen anywhere on my body.

I have to admit how amazed I am still at how this oil sinks into my skin so well without leaving any oily traces. I'd heard it a million times before but just had to experience it myself before I really believed it.

Are there any other uses for this great oil that I should know about?

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Michellexx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...