Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Lust Have It

So, first up I want to apologise for being absent for the past week. Our whole household has been sick with the flu for almost two weeks now which has made everything difficult in general plus to top everything off my laptop decided to die on me! I am now very behind in everything so am trying to catch up as soon as possible.

Last Friday I received my September Lust Have It box (bag?) which came in another cosmetic bag, this time in silver.

Here were the contents of the box for this month:


1) Mirenesse Icon Sealer 24hr Concealer in Ice (1.5gm sample, RRP $35.00 for 4.5gm) - The card states that this is an anti-ageing concealer, eyeshadow base and line minimiser all in one. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this out as I've always been super impressed with every other Mirenesse product I've tried.

2) Morrissey Body Balm (40ml, RRP $29.50 for 500ml) - This contains Australian essential oils of Blood Orange and Desert Lime Extracts. It smells delicious so will definitely get used very soon.

3) Davroe Colour Senses Ends Repair (50ml, RRP $19.95 for 125ml) - This is a leave in treatment formulated to repair and seal split ends. I have absolutely loved all of the other Davroe hair care products I've received to try in the past so am looking forward to trying this one out too.

4) Aum Gentle Facial Foam Cleanser (20ml, RRP $19.95 for 125ml) - This is a lightweight foam cleanser with anti-ageing properties and is certified organic. I am definitely looking forward to trying this out also.

5) YSL Opium Vapeurs De Parfum (1.5ml sample, RRP $165.00 for 125ml) - I used to love Opium years ago but haven't used it in a very long time. I'll be interested to see how I feel about this fragrance now that I'm a bit older and my tastes have changed.

I was also lucky enough to receive some really pretty pearl earrings from Style Rocks for being a member since the launch of Lust Have It plus a voucher to receive 25% off any other customised piece of jewellery:


There were also several other vouchers included in the pack this month, one where you could redeem a Cat Eyes Liner from Mirenesse's facebook page, the chance to claim a free Davroe styling product by going to their website, an offer for a complimentary makeover at your nearest Yves Saint Laurent counter, plus $10 off any Aum product when you purchase any two or more products from Myer.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the contents this month and will get use out of everything.

What did you think of the Lust Have It pack for this month?

Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle
    Glad you liked our earrings! We look forward to receiving your order at StyleRocks soon - your jewels, your way! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...