Saturday, September 15, 2012

September Bellabox

I received my September Bellabox yesterday and was pleasantly surprised this month:


Here are the contents:

1) Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel (10ml, RRP $24.95 for 200ml) - This is a cleanser which claims to purify the skin with a soap-free, alcohol-free formula. I'll be interested to see how this performs on my sensitive skin.

2) Bioderma Sebium Purifying Corrective Care (5ml, RRP $24.95 for 30ml) - This moisturiser claims to aid in the elimination of blemishes and blackheads and contains gentle exfoliating agents to help keep pores clear by reducing sebum in the skin.

3) You, Me & Everybody Sumptuous Skin Mousse (75ml Full size, RRP $13.99) - This fragrance free moisturiser comes out exactly like a hair mousse and I found out the hard way that a little goes a very long way. It seems to absorb quickly though which I like.

4) Australis Lash TLC Conditioning Mascara (Full size, RRP $14.95) - I haven't used an Australis mascara in years so am interested in trying this one to see what it's like.

5) USPA Beehold (30ml, RRP $32.00 for 150ml) - This is a multi purpose product that creates body in fine hair, curl retention in wavy hair and thermal protection and humidity resistance. I have fine and curly hair so I'm definitely interested to see if this works for me.

6) Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base (5ml, RRP $14.00 for 30ml) - This is one of the coolest products I have seen in a while. It's a face primer that has tiny pure gold particles suspended in it to illuminate the skin. It's almost a 'too pretty to use' product although I can't wait to see how it works.

There was also a voucher included for $15 off at The Iconic with a minimum spend of $69 before the end of December. I haven't bought anything from this site yet but may have to have a look. Maybe some more shoes could be in order.......

So, that's what I received in the September Bellabox. Overall I was really happy with this box and will get good use out of every product.

What do you think of the Bellabox this month?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...