Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mirenesse Lip Gloss Love

It's no secret that I absolutely love Mirenesse lip glosses. I have found them to be the best wearing and most comfortable gloss out there. They aren't sticky and they have a very light scent and taste that isn't unpleasant at all.

I now own 6 of these babies (I since acquired another two after preparing the pictures for this post) and seem to choose these over all of the other glosses in my collection.

This is two of them that have been on high rotation at the moment:

(Top: Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine in No. 20, Bottom: Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine in No. 35)

(Left: No. 35, Right: No. 20)

No. 20 is kind of a muddy red which is great for days when you want to have a darker lip but don't want to go all out and No. 35 is a really pretty light apricot that can be worn with practically anything.

The Mirenesse glosses have your usual doe foot applicator and I have never noticed them bleeding into the lip lines. They leave your lips feeling nice and moisturised when applied and seem to wear for a good couple of hours before needing to be reapplied.



(Wearing No. 20)

Does anyone else like these lip glosses as much as I do?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...