Friday, August 31, 2012

Lonvitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask


I received this mask a little while ago in one of the monthly beauty sample boxes and finally decided to give it a try.

One thing I love about fabric masks is their convenience and how much cleaner they are to use. One thing I don't love is how damn freezing they are on your face in winter!!!

Technical Info: (Taken from the Lonvitalite website)
24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask
  • Provides immediate intense cooling and soothing relief
  • Each Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask contains 24mls pure whitening essence milk
  • Highly moisturising and nourishing; smoothing out wrinkles, and hydrating the skin
  • The extremely active ingredients promote micro circulation in the face as well as skin regeneration
  • Removes lines and supplies water and nutrients for the skin cells leaving the skin more evenly pigmented and soft
(I'm sexy and I know it!!)
 
I loved using this mask (other than the freezing factor) as my skin just felt so soft and smooth after use and there was a definite noticeable difference in texture and the appearance of some fine lines was greatly reduced. It was almost as if it wasn't my face afterwards which got a huge 'Wow!' from me. My skin hadn't looked that good in years!
 
The other great thing is that there was enough liquid left in the pouch after use for another two applications as a liquid mask.
 
I've also got one of their eye masks to try as well which I've been holding off from using until a special occassion so I can reap the benefits of it in public this time.
 
What do you think of fabric masks? Are you a fan? Has anyone ever tried anything else from this brand before?
 
Michelle xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...