Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review - Rich Skincare Ultra Hydrating Day Cream

It's no secret that I love products that contain natural ingredients. It just makes me feel a bit better if I can actually pronounce the majority of ingredients that I am putting on my skin rather than needing a science degree to know what the active ingredients are in a product.

Therefore, I was very excited when offerred to try the Ultra Hydrating Day Cream from a new skincare brand recently launched called Rich Skincare.

A little bit about Rich Skincare:
Our formulations start with a solid grounding in the abundance and goodness of nature and are then accented by the latest breakthroughs in anti-ageing research to give you a product that will give you superior results without violating your morals or poisoning you with dangerous chemicals.

  • Made in Australia
  • NO Sulphates
  • NO Parabens
  • NO Artificial colours or fragrances


  • About the Ultra Hydrating Day Cream:
    A luxurious lightweight cream that leaves skin energised, hydrated and protected throughout the day.

  • Moisture is locked in with the deeply-penetrating hydrating properties of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Camellia, Jojoba and Silk Peptide
  • Vitamin E provides strong protection from environmental oxidation
  • Palmitoleic acid in Macadamia Oil promotes young, soft skin
  • Vitamin B5 helps dry skin become more soft and elastic, encouraging healing via the growth of new epithelial cells
  • Hyaluronic Acid and Marine Collagen plump up your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines

  • Ingredients:
    Aloe vera juice, Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitan Olivate, Camellia Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Silk Peptide, Marine Collagen, Vitamin B5, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Jasmine Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Beetroot Powder

    My Thoughts:
    I have fallen in love with the cream. It's a beautiful, lightweight white cream that is easy to massage into the skin and it has a lovely fresh and natural scent that it not too overpowering when applied early in the morning.


    It comes in a nice and sturdy plastic bottle with a pump head that distributes a small amount of the cream at a time so you can control how much you want to use. I usually use about three pumps to cover my entire face and neck. 

    The cream absorbs very fast and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and completely moisturised for the rest of the day. I don't feel greasy at all afterwards and it makes a lovely base for makeup application too as I am always forgetting to put a primer on but haven't really felt a need for one anyway when using this cream. 

    As you all may know I have had the super-mega flu for the past three weeks and I have noticed that this cream has minimised any dryness around my nose from constant blowing (so glamorous, I know) and hasn't caused any irritation to this sensitive area which has been a lifesaver. 

    I've noticed a small plumping effect when using this cream and some of the fine lines around my eyes and mouth seem to be minimised after application and my skin seems to have a bit more of a natural glow to it now too.

    Overall, this cream has definitely been a winter saviour for my skin.

    For more information about the Rich Skincare range and to see the other awesome products available you can go to their website at http://www.richskincare.com.au/

    Has anyone tried any other products in the Rich Skincare range yet?

    Michelle xx

    ***This product was provided for consideration but my opinions are always my own*** 





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I would love to read your comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...