Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream


I think I have finally found my holy grail night cream and it's in the form of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Night Renewal Cream.

I bought this cream a little while ago when doing my grocery shopping as I'd seen other good reviews about it and wanted to give it a go for myself.

What the product claims:
'Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream is a rich, reviving cream that contains cocoa and shea butter to moisturise, retinol for renewal, peptides to plump skin and milk proteins to improve texture and tone.'
I now have to say that I have fallen in love with this cream and look forward to slathering it on my face every night before bed. It's a gorgeous white cream that is quite thick but it absorbs into the skin really fast and leaves no greasy residue behind. My skin feels so hydrated after applying this cream and any sensitive areas on my face seem to feel soothed after use as well.

I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel in the morning and the smell to me is just gorgeous. It's not the typical cocoa butter smell but still very pleasant for a product that goes on the face.

I've been using this cream for at least two months now and haven't had any reaction to it at all and I seem to have fewer break-outs these days which is a great added bonus. I've also noticed that the dry patches I used to get around my nose have significantly reduced to the point where they are practically non-existent. It's also unbelievable value as you only need a small amount of this cream to cover your entire face and neck. I'll probably get another couple of weeks out of the jar I currently have and will definitely be repurchasing.

My only gripe would be the jar packaging. I hate getting the cream all under my fingernails when scooping it out (I'm way too lazy to use a cotton bud to get it out) and would love it to be available in either a pump pack or tube where you could just squeeze the cream out instead. This is not something that would deter me from purchasing it again though.

 Has anyone else tried this night cream? Are there any other budget friendly night creams that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...