Monday, July 16, 2012

Review - Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash


I was fortunate enough to receive this for review as part of the Beauty Heaven trial team a little while ago. (Apologies for using the supplier photo, mine is a bit manky from being in the shower :-))

What the Product Claims:
'Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash combines wholesome and luxurious ingredients with Dove’s NutriumMoisture™ technology to leave your skin feeling nourished and pampered. The body wash features a subtle scent of shea butter and warm vanilla.'

Firstly, when I received my little package in the mail I was excited as I love Dove body washes and vanilla is one of my favourite scents.

This wash comes in a very generous size bottle with a flip top lid that is easy to deal with in the shower. It's a lovely thick, creamy wash that lathers like you wouldn't believe. A little definitely goes a long way with this wash so you only need about a 20cent piece size amount for each use.

It's also got a beautiful warming scent which I found quite relaxing at night when showering.
Although the wash is super creamy, I still found I had to apply my normal body moisturiser after showering or my skin still felt a little dry. My skin is always a lot more thirsty than most so if you have normal skin you may just be able to get away without adding a moisturiser afterwards.

This is a very affordable body wash that I will definitely be looking at purchasing again.

Is it just me or does Dove have about 2 billion different types of body wash now?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Im hooked to Dove shampoos for a long time..I completely trust the brand and would definitely try their new baby.

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely a good brand. I don't think I have ever not liked anything from them I've tried over the years.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...