Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Bellabox - Essential Beauty Buys

So, I got the July Bellabox this week and instead of the contents coming in the usual cardboard box they were loosely packed into the outside cardboard packaging and a small cosmetic bag was also included. It's obvious the regular box wasn't used due to the contents being so chunky.

Here is what came in my Bellabox for July:


1) You, Me & Everybody Shady Lady Daily Face Milk (75ml Full size, RRP $9.99) - A daily moisturiser with SPF30+. This will definitely come in handy.

2) Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm (10gm Full size, RRP $5.99) - I've heard so much about Carmex lip products but have never tried them myself. I'm interested to see what all the hype is about.l

3) Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser (Full size, RRP $13.99 for 175gm) - I've used this in the past and it's a decent cleanser.

4) Nutri-Synergy Sensitive Skin Cleanser (100ml trial size, RRP $15.95 for 500ml) - This is a non-foaming cleanser for sensitive, very dry or problem skin. Sounds just like my skin!

5) Ulta3 Nail Polish in Mulberry (Full size, RRP $2.00) - There are good polishes for their price.

6) ELF Eyeshadow Brush (RRP $3.99) - Another eyeshadow brush is always handy.

7) Royal Moroccan Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner & Serum (1 x sample sachet of each, RRP $29.95 for 100ml Serum, $17.95 for 300ml Shampoo, $17.95 for 300ml Conditioner) - I always love trying new hair products to see what they do to my fine and frizzy locks.

8) Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub (15ml sample size, not written up on card) - Hmmm, two cleansers and a scrub. I'm seeing a bit of a trend with this box. Maybe they think I have a dirty face?

9) Givenchy Pi Neo (Sample sachet) - This isn't pictured as my hubby has already taken off with it. I quite like Givenchy scents so will be interested to see what this one is like.

Well, this was certainly a jam packed box that was great value for money this month. Yet again I missed out on any makeup as I noticed that some other boxes got an Almay mascara which would have been a welcome addition. Oh well, all of the items I did get will certainly get some use.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...