Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 Days of Lippy - Week 3

This was the last week for me of the Instagram challenge called 30 Days of Lippy (#30daysoflippy) which was created by Rosemary at Lashes and Lattes and Kimberley at Pop Couture. I had to bow out after this point as I got the supermega flu and was sick as a dog for the last week of the challenge and wasn't interested in putting anything on my lips except balm to stop them from drying out.

Here is the list that we have been following every day:



So, last week in my Week 1 post I got up to Day 10 (I missed the first couple of days of the challenge) and in Week 2 I got up to day 17. So, here is what I wore from Day 18 onwards:

Day 18 - Berry-liscious:
Clinique Colour Surge Lipstick in Wow Violet

Day 19 - Sheer Flush:

Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Crayon in Cupcake

Day 20 - Orange Red:

I realised I didn't really have anything Orange Red so I decided to wear my new Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart this day instead

Day 21 - Use a Lip Pencil to fill your lips:

Low and behold I ended up finding I did have an Orange Red in the form of my Gorgeous Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Premiere

Day 22 - Deep Purple:

I had to be creative on this day as I don't really have anything Deep Purple either. For this day I wore Clinique Colour Surge lipstick in Wow Violet with my Mirenesse 3D Gloss in Hot Kiss on top

Day 23 - Bee-Stung Lips:

Model Co Ultra Lipgloss in Showgirl Red

Day 24 - Peach:
Clinique High Impact in Peach Pop

So, that's a wrap as far as my 30 Days of Lippy journey is concerned. It was so much fun rediscovering some lip colours that I tend to overlook these days and I now have a new love for my stash.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. HI Michelle! I love your lippies! :) Wanna try this one: Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Crayon in Cupcake :))

    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog:
    http://only-oly.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/giveaway-tony-moly-de-herbs-my-beauty.html

    Please check it out if you're interested :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with the FOA crayons at the moment.

      I'll check out your giveaway today!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...