Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Lust Have It

So I received the June Lust Have It bag a few days ago and here is what was in it for this month:


As per the previous two months the contents again came in a cute little cosmetic bag which was a Cadbury kind of purple this time. I know these were a unique idea the first couple of times but seriously, how many cosmetic purses does one need??

Anyway, the contents were as follows:

1) LonVitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask (1 x mask, RRP $59.00 for 5 masks)

2) LonVitalite 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask (1 x mask, RRP $45.00 for 5 masks)

3) Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo (50ml, RRP $9.95 for 150ml)

4) Bloom Shade & Line 3 in 1 Eyeliner (Full size, RRP $19.95)

5) Marc Jacobs Lola (1.2 ml sample, RRP $120.00 for 50ml)

6) Chloe L'Eau de Chloe (1.2ml sample, RRP $80.00 for 30ml)


I have to say that I was a bit underwhelmed by the contents this month. The two main reasons why I loved Lust Have It over the other boxes were that they always had a good consistent range of samples mixed with full size products and that all the boxes were the same so there was no 'box envy'.

Well, both these points were absent this month as there was only one full size item (the Bloom eyeliner) and I noticed in some other boxes that people got a cute glitter eyeliner which I actually would have preferred for something different to try for once. I'm not sure why I got something different, maybe because I'm over 30 it wasn't deemed appropriate for me to get a glitter eyeliner??


What do you think of the Lust Have It box for this month?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...