Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Bellabox - Winter Escape

Well I've been a bit slack on the posting front for the beauty sample boxes I have received over the past couple of months as I just kept forgetting about them and when I did finally remember it was too late in the month and seemed a bit silly to write about them.

I did actually receive the June Bellabox early last week and yet again left it sitting on my dining table completely forgotten about, but, I finally remembered about it today and decided it's still reasonable to post about it now.

Here is what the contents of the June Bellabox looked like this month:


Here's a list of what was included:

1) Benefit Porefessional Pro Balm (7.5ml sample, RRP $58.00 for 22ml) - I've heard so much about this product and have found that people either love it or hate it so I'm quite intrigued and can't wait to try it.

2) Pure Fiji Body Butter in Coconut (sample pot, RRP $29.95 for 235ml) - The consistency of this body butter seems to be gorgeous but I'm not a huge fan of the fake coconut scent. I might be tempted enough to by this in another scent though.

3) Sally Hansen Colour Quick Chrome Fast Dry Nail Colour Pen in Turquoise Chrome (Full size, RRP $16.95) - I love the concept of this and can't wait to try it out. The colour I received is a really pretty peacock kind of blue.

4) Be In Awe Vimala Cleanser & Shaanta Night Balm (Cleanser - 2 x 3ml sachets, RRP $39 for 150ml, Night Balm - 5ml sample, RRP $120 for 50ml) - I've never heard of this brand before so am interested in seeing what it's like.

5) Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream (3.5gm sample, RRP $59 for 48.3gms) - I haven't tried this before so am interested to see if it's a good moisturiser for my thirsty skin.

6) Fan Di Fendi Fragrance (sample sachet, RRP $95 for 30ml) - This fragrance sample is in a sachet which I think is really odd instead of in a glass or plastic tube like they normally are. This means you'll only get one use out of it which I think is a little bit annoying. I've never seen a fragrance come in a sachet before.

7) Olea Olive Leaf Drops (4 drops, RRP $6 for 12 drops) - These look kind of interesting and I will definitely be trying them next time I feel a cold coming on. I used to take Olive Leaf extract years ago and was surprised at how it really does help the immune system.

So there you go. The main things I am excited to try this month are definitely the Sally Hansen nail polish pen and the Benefit Porefessional balm. Overall I think it was a good box and will get use out of everything in it.

What do you think of the contents of the June Bellabox?

Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. I got the other box with the nail strips and the nak diamond polish, I'm pretty happy with mine. I'm intrigued into how the nail polish pen would work...wont it dry up on the tip?

    Haha your comment was funny on the 'reasonable to post it now', I only just got my box yesterday! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm intrigued as to how the nail polish pens work as well. I'm guessing the lid is air tight to stop it drying out but I haven't opened it to see yet.
      I normally get my boxes last after everyone so I didn't realise there were still some people getting it later than me!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...