Monday, June 11, 2012

30 Days of Lippy - Week 1

So, I decided to join in on the Instagram challenge called 30 Days of Lippy (#30daysoflippy) which was created by the lovely Rosemary at Lashes and Lattes and Kimberley at Pop Couture.

Here is the list:


I have to say that I've had so much fun participating in this challenge so far and it's really made me get creative and sift through all my lip products to come up with the look for the day. It's certainly gotten me out of my makeup rut at least!

So, here is what I've posted so far. I started on Day 4 as I came across it a bit late so I missed the first three days.

Day 4 - Red Lips:
Revlon Colourburst in True Red

Day 5 - Coral:
Models Prefer Lipstick in After Party

Day 6 - Wear a Stain:
OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet blotted off to a stain

Day 7 - Favourite Revlon Lip Butter

I don't own a Revlon Lip Butter yet so I just used another moisturising lip product I love instead - Clinique Superbalm in Current

Day 8 - A Matte Finish
Revlon Super Lustrous Matte in Really Red

Day 9 - Hot Pink

I realised that I seriously lack anything in the Hot Pink category (this needs to be rectified soon!) - Instead I used one of my favourite pinks which is Models Prefer Ultra Lipgloss Pencil in Kiss & Make Up

Day 10 - Most Recent Lip Purchase
Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine in No. 20


So that's my first week in the challenge. There's been some amazing photos shared so if you haven't checked it out yet then you definitely should!

I hope everybody had a great long weekend (besides the atrocious weather!)

Michelle xx

3 comments:

  1. This was amazing post well done, defiantly like Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine in No. 20 that is such a pretty color and it would look good for the wedding i got in july

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yes, those Mirenesse glosses would have to be one of my favourite lip glosses of all time. I have 4 of them now and love them! This one is a great colour as it goes with almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great but that lip tar is fantastic and the Revlon color in True Red is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...