Friday, April 27, 2012

Review - Models Prefer Ultra Lipgloss Pencils


I love, love, love these Lipgloss Pencils. I have two in the colours Kiss and Make Up and Pefectly Polished and they have become my most reached for lip colour lately, especially when I'm in a hurry.

They have the benefits of applying like a gloss which is nice and smooth and not too opaque but they have the staying power of a lipstick. To me, these are a cheaper and pretty much identical duplicate for the Clinique Chubby Sticks. I was so happy when I came across these in Priceline one day and discovered how nice they were.

They don't dry my lips out at all and wear off nice and evenly so you don't have any funny looking lip lines or coloured patches after a few hours. I have found that I can get around 3 hours of wear from one of these (without eating) before I need to reapply.

They also have a lovely shine to them which does make it look like you've applied a lip gloss.


From the above picture you can see that Kiss and Make Up is a really pretty bright pink and Pefectly Polished is a more darker nude beige with a hint of red.

These are also so convenient to keep in the handbag as they can't leak and are almost foolproof to apply but you just have to be careful that the lid is always on tight as the pencil itself is very soft and would cover everything if the lid came off.

They don't seem to stray into the lip lines either which is a great bonus.

I'm thinking of trying out another colour or two the next time I'm out and about because for the price (around $9.95 I think) these are just too good to pass up!

Has anyone else tried out these Lipgloss Pencils yet?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. I love love love these pencils...I've got about 4 I think now and they are brilliant can't say enough good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how awesome are they? I'm trying to decide what other colours to get too. Which ones do you have?

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...