Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review - Pangea Organics Lip Balm with Pyrenees Lavender & Cardamom


I received this lip balm in a previous BellaBox and was a bit sceptical at first due to the flavour combinations of Lavender and Cardamom sounding quite out-there for a lip product. But, I decided to give it a fair try and it's now become my favourite most reached for lip balm!

Pangea Organics pride themselves on using beneficial, organic, raw ingredients and providing open disclosure and transparency of ingredients and operating under responsible business practices that benefit people and the planet. They carefully select the highest quality fatty acids, essential oils and botanical extracts that nature has to offer while avoiding ingredients that have been processed with petrochemicals.


This lip balm is a bit bigger than your average balm and is twisted up from the top, not the bottom like most others (which takes a little getting used to!). I have used this balm religiously on a daily basis since receiving it and have hardly seemed to make a dent in it yet. I can see this balm lasting for an extremely long time.

The lavender in this balm is supposed to have healing and calming properties and the cardamom has anti-oxidant and reviving properties.

Once you get used to the strong lavender flavour, you start to appreciate just how good this lip balm is. I actually find the flavour kind of pleasant now since I've gotten my head around it. This balm is also so smooth and nice to apply and seems to keep my lips feeling hydrated and smooth for hours on end.

It's a great base to apply prior to a lipstick too to keep your lips from drying out and to give a nice smooth lip surface.

I am definitely interested in trying more products from this brand now.

For more information they have a website at PangeaOrganics.com

Has anyone else ever tried this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...