Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ecotints Lip Moisturiser in Plush Red


One of my favourite lip balms right now is my EcoLips Ecotints Lip Moisturiser in Plush Red.


It's a sheer balm with a really pretty red tint that is just so wearable practically everywhere if you want a little bit of colour but not the full coverage of a lipstick. It's also a great transition for anyone who would love to try red lips but just aren't game enough to try a full-on red lipstick just yet.


Ecotints are cuelty free, carmine free and gluten free and contain 90% organic ingredients. They also contain aloe vera, beeswax, organic coconut oil and are flavoured with organic vanilla.

I find it stays on my lips for a couple of hours or so before needing to be reapplied which isn't too bad for a lip balm like product. It's smooth and easy to apply as it's just like any other normal tube lip balm and makes my lips feel nice and moisturised.

It's also got a pretty shine and doesn't go patchy or wear away unevenly.

I'm even a fan of applying some of this over a red lip pencil if I want to have red lips without all the hassle of trying to get a red lipstick to look just right.

Has anyone tried any of the other shades in this range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...