Friday, December 16, 2011

Nails of The Week - Party Pretty

For my nails this week I wanted something that was semi-festive without being too overboard. Tonight we have my husband's work Xmas party on and I wanted them to look nice without drawing too much attention as I have only met some of the people he works with once before (yes, I am known to be a bit shy sometimes).

I started off with one coat of Face of Australia Molten Metallics Nail Enamel in Verdigris. This is a really pretty metallic khaki green which gives a nice even coverage in just one coat and dries extremely quick.


I then decided to add two coats of Ozotics Nail Enamel in #530 which is a pretty clear polish containing glitter particles that change from green to orange to red to yellow depending on the lighting.



Unfortunately the lighting in my house just can't seem to capture all of the colours in the glitter but I think it's a cute combination.

I'm most likely wearing a red dress so the red in the glitter polish should match nicely without having red overload!

What does anyone else think? Does this combination work for you?


1 comment:

  1. Nice nails.

    Take a look at my nails here

    http://my-world-mydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...