Friday, November 18, 2011

Nails of the Week - Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear 'Green With Envy'



My nail of the day today is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 'Green With Envy'.



This colour is a real Granny Smith apple green and these photos unfortunately don't do it justice and show just how bright this green is.

This polish gives great coverage and only needs two coats to give a completely smooth and streak free finish.

It does seem to stay a bit tacky for quite awhile after application though which is a bit frustrating.

This is probably one of the best lighter greens I have used so far and was my colour of choice for a night out with the girls tonight to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 and then dinner and drinks afterwards while hubby stays home and plays babysitter. Yes, I'll admit I am a Twilight fan and  I am not ashamed at all. In fact, I can't wait!

Has anyone else seen Breaking Dawn yet? If so, what did you think?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Michelle..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...