Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Lust Have It! Box

I'm a bit slow on posting the contents of the October Lust Have It! box this month as I've been doing nothing but studying for my two CPA exams next week and have basically had no life. Everyone probably knows what's in the box for this month but I had already taken the photos and thought I might as well write about it anyway.

Here's what this months box looked like once opened:

And here's what it all looked like when taken out of the box:



A breakdown of the contents is as follows:

* Lancome Genifique Youth Activator (2 x 5ml) - this is a serum which claims to reactivate your genes and stimulate the production of youth proteins. I think it's nice that we got given two of these samples rather than just one so that we can get a better picture of how it works because 5ml really isn't much to work with to see if you like a product or not.

* LimeLily Cosmetics Cream Blush in Gorgeous - This is a blush refill and I think you can buy the holders separately according to the YouTube video posted by Lust Have It! It would be good to get all 6 colours of this over time to have the set.

* Lush 'Honey I Washed the Kids' Soap - This is a toffee and honey scented soap. I love Lush products and was devastated when my local one closed down a few months ago so am really excited about getting this soap.

* Taut Collagen Orange Drink (50 ml) - I find this product a little weird and really don't get it. Supposedly you drink a bottle of this three to four times a week and it provides you with an easy and delicious natural source of concentrated bio-available collagen. It's also further enhanced with synergistic co-nutrients including Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide and vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, E and Beta-carotene. Not too sure on this one......

* Kerastase Resitance Range - 2 x Bain De Force Shampoo, 2 x Ciment Anti-Usure Reinforcing and Finishing Treatment and 2 x Ciment Thermique Heat Activated Reconstructor Milk sachets.

So, that's it for this months Lust Have It! box. I'm glad that there was a makeup product in this months box again. I actually wish it was a bit more evenly distributed between makeup and skincare/haircare in each box as I'm starting to get an overload on skincare/haircare samples.

I'm definitely keeping my subscription going though as I feel like a little kid at Christmas every month when my little goody boxes arrive in the post. My husband just shakes his head. He clearly doesn't understand..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...