Friday, September 2, 2011

MOR Belladonna Body Butter

I was recently fortunate enough to receive this MOR Belladonna Body Butter as part of my loyalty status prize from BeautyHeaven.com and I have seriously fallen in love. It would have to be one of the most luxurious feeling creams I have ever used and the smell is just divine!!
At first I didn't want to open it as it looked so cute all wrapped up like a little present but once I bit the bullet and opened it up I was hooked.
I love to put this body butter on at night after my shower and I have found that I can still smell it halfway through the next day as if it was just applied and it makes my skin feel so ultra smooth almost like velvet.
I've always been interested in trying the products from the MOR range as they always look so cute and are packaged so nice so getting this Body Butter as a gift was very exciting.
One thing I have noticed is that it can be a little bit hard to get out of the container sometimes, mainly because it is just so thick. You really don't need to use much though as it seems to go a long way.
For anyone that is interested if you register on the MOR Cosmetics site at the moment you can get 30% discount off all of the Emporium Body Butter range. This deal runs until the end of September. I certainly know what I'll be buying with my 30% off!!
Chat later,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...