Thursday, September 15, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream


I have fallen in love with this night cream. I think it will become a constant in my routine forever until I happen to ever find something better. I bought some as a little birthday present to myself at the end of July because I never spend so much money on anything and I felt like treating myself for once (last time husband gives me permission to do that!) and it's one of the best things I have ever bought!
This cream feels so luxurious when applying it and somehow the smell just instantly relaxes me when I put it on after my shower and before bed at night.
The cream has got a slight shimmer to it that seems to reflect in the light and make your face absolutely glow.
It also doesn't feel greasy like other night creams I've used and seems to sink in really well and in the morning my skin feels so soft and looks amazing. I've noticed a remarkable improvement to my overall skin tone and it's also dramatically reduced the look of my pores which has made applying makeup so much easier. In fact, my mother, who never says a nice thing about anybody, even me, actually commented the other day at how flawless my skin looked when I was dropping my son off on my way to work. This cream deserves 5 stars just for that comment alone!!

After buying this cream, getting a lovely facial from the Elizabeth Arden rep at David Jones afterwards and getting an awesome gift with purchase and heaps of samples I'm still working my way through (I think the rep spoiled me a little because I told her it was by birthday at the time) I seem to have developed a bit of a crush on their products ever since. I just wish I had the income to support it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...