Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boring Beauty Products

I have been using this Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser for a while now and frankly, I am getting quite bored with it and just want to finish the bottle already!!



Yes, it does what it supposed to do, which is cleanse the face of all impurities while being hypo-allergenic and without being over drying or irritating to sensitive skin (which I can suffer from) but it's just a boring cleanser to use. The packaging is boring, the smell is boring and even the way it foams doesn't do it for me either.

Fair enough, if you want a plain old cleanser that does it's job fuss free, then this is for you. Maybe I'm just getting too spoilt for choice these days with all the fancy products that are out there with amazing packaging and even more amazing smells and consitencies that when I'm faced with something that purely just does what it's supposed to do without any bells and whistles I'm left feeling a little deflated.

Does that seem ridiculous or what??

Has anyone else experienced the same Blah-ness when using a similar product before??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...