Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Bit Excited

This is my first ever blog and I'm a little excited about the prospect of keeping it up as often as I can.

My main interests are reading, cooking (and eating!), beauty products, scrapbooking and all things animal related so this space will comprise a mixture of all of these elements.

I am a total novice when it comes to most stuff in relation to the design and implementation of something like this so I'll most likely be learning as I go.

Right now, the following items are taking my interest:

Currently watching - Masterchef Australia. Can't wait to find out who will win this years competition. I must admit this season hasn't grabbed me as much as the others and I was VERY disappointed when Hayden was eliminated but I'm still excited to see who will win this year.

Currently Loving - All things Elizabeth Arden. A couple of weeks ago it was my birthday and I decided to treat myself as I am usually a very low maintenance gal who never spends much money on nice things for myself. I wandered into my local David Jones store and got to talking with the Elizabeth Arden representative who totally sold me on their products by giving me a lovely gift-with-purchase and several samples to take home and try as well as the opportunity to have an hour long facial. I ended up purchasing their Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream which was a little pricey for me at $92 but I've since fallen in love. It's buttery texture and lovely smell has convinced me that you definitely get what you pay for and I've never had softer skin on my face in my entire life. I ended up taking up her offer of the facial last week and literally felt like my face opened up afterwards! My skin was glowing and my eyes lost all signs of puffiness. This could be the start of something big.......

Currently Reading - Number seven in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I've become silently obsessed with this series and am trying to get through them all in between studying my boring CPA material, work and looking after our 4 1/2 month old. Needless to say it's slow going at the moment but I'm hopeful I will be through the series by the end of the year. They are not the most intellectual read but are kind of fun if you just want to relax and chill out from the real work for a little while. I've also become totally obsessed with the True Blood series based on these books and cannot wait for the next instalment every week. Eric is hot!!!

Anyway, that might be all for my first instalment into this wonderful world of blogging. Next time I will have hopefully received my first Lust Have It delivery and can start reviewing whatever lovely products it contains.

Bye for now,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...